There is 1 Free Mental Health Clinic in Mercer County, ND.
Mental health treatment is expensive, before you search anywhere else, check our list of free mental health services in , ND.
You many not even know that you qualify. That is why you need to check our listings first before signing up for a costly therapist or counselor that you may be able to get for free.
- Free Psychological Counseling Services, Therapists
- Free Mental Health Clinics
- Sliding Fee scale Behavioral Health Centers based on income
- Short and long term residential mental health clinics.
- Co-ocurring disorder treatment for mental health and alcohol / substance abuse services.
Top Two Types of Addictions Treated At Behavioral Health Centers:
1. Chemical, drug addictions
2. Behavorial Addictions
Examples of Behavioral Addictions Treated At These Mental Health Centers:
- Sex, including porn addiction.
- Gambling addictions includes sports addiction, casino online electronic gambling, etc.
- Internet addictions including online games (also listed below). Often called Internet Addiction Disorder which is compulsive internet usage.
- Shopping, includes online shopping.
- Video game addiction.
- Plastic surgery.
- Binge eating, food addiction.
Most Common Mental Illnesses Treated:
Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illnesses. The three main types are phobias, panic disorders and obsessive compulsive disorders.
1312 Highway 49 N.
Beulah, ND - 58523
Services include: Primary and Preventative Health Care Services Radiology Services Laboratory Services Care Coordination Physical Therapy Behavioral and Mental Health Services Substance Abuse Services Medication Assisted Therapy Suboxone Program Diabetic Education Program Health Education...