Before you search anywhere, check our list of free mental health services in Camden, NJ.
You many not even know that you qualify. That is why you need to check our listings first before signing up for a costly therapist or counselor that you may be able to get for free.
- Free Psychological Counseling Services, Therapists
- Free Mental Health Clinics
- Sliding Fee scale Behavioral Health Centers based on income
- Short and long term residential mental health clinics.
- Co-ocurring disorder treatment for mental health and alcohol / substance abuse services.
Top Two Types of Addictions Treated At Behavioral Health Centers:
1. Chemical, drug addictions
2. Behavorial Addictions
Examples of Behavioral Addictions Treated At These Mental Health Centers:
- Sex, including porn addiction.
- Gambling addictions includes sports addiction, casino online electronic gambling, etc.
- Internet addictions including online games (also listed below). Often called Internet Addiction Disorder which is compulsive internet usage.
- Shopping, includes online shopping.
- Video game addiction.
- Plastic surgery.
- Binge eating, food addiction.
Search from our list below.
584 Benson Street
Camden, NJ - 8103
400 Market Street
Camden, NJ - 8102
1845 Haddon Avenue
Camden, NJ - 8103
2700 Westfield Avenue
Camden, NJ - 8105
+856 (365) 739-3218
Mental Health Centers near Camden
Due to the low number of listings in Camden, we have added additional nearby mental health services.
7439 Frankford Avenue
Philadelphia, PA - 19136
This is a free primary care and social services medical Clinic. Social Health and Medical Service Clinic (SHAMS Clinic) is a nonprofit organization that endeavors to improve the health and social well-being of underserved communities in Philadelphia as rooted in the charitable principles of the Isl...
321 W. Girard Avenue
Philadelphia, PA - 19123
Medical Appointments: (215) 685-3803 Dental appointments: (215) 685-3816 Insurance The city health centers accept Medicare, Medicaid (Medical Assistance) and most insurance and HMO plans. If you are not insured, they charge a small fee based on family size and income. They can help you a...
590 Namaans Road
Claymont, DE - 19703
1401 S. 4th St.
Philadelphia, PA - 19147
The 4th Street Medical Suite is located in the Behavioral Healthcare Location and serves as a convenient primary care home for the Behavioral Healthcare patients. They are able to give immediate attention to the physical health concerns of patients seeking treatment for mental and/or substance abus...
861 E. Allegheny Avenue
Philadelphia, PA - 19134
HOURS OF OPERATION: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday, 9am-12noon Dental: 1st/3rd Saturdays, 9am-12 noon Services Provided: Medical Services 'Adult Preventive and Acute Care, Pediatrics, Women's and Prenatal Care...