Before you search anywhere, check our list of free mental health services in Mission, KS.
You many not even know that you qualify. That is why you need to check our listings first before signing up for a costly therapist or counselor that you may be able to get for free.
- Free Psychological Counseling Services, Therapists
- Free Mental Health Clinics
- Sliding Fee scale Behavioral Health Centers based on income
- Short and long term residential mental health clinics.
- Co-ocurring disorder treatment for mental health and alcohol / substance abuse services.
Top Two Types of Addictions Treated At Behavioral Health Centers:
1. Chemical, drug addictions
2. Behavorial Addictions
Examples of Behavioral Addictions Treated At These Mental Health Centers:
- Sex, including porn addiction.
- Gambling addictions includes sports addiction, casino online electronic gambling, etc.
- Internet addictions including online games (also listed below). Often called Internet Addiction Disorder which is compulsive internet usage.
- Shopping, includes online shopping.
- Video game addiction.
- Plastic surgery.
- Binge eating, food addiction.
Search from our list below.
6000 Lamar Avenue
Mission, KS - 66202
Mental Health Centers near Mission
Due to the low number of listings in Mission, we have added additional nearby mental health services.
751 Blake St.
Edwardsville, KS - 66111
This skilled nursing facility is located in Edwardsville, Kansas near the Kaw River and less than five miles from Providence Medical Center. At Edwardsville, they are proud to provide compassionate, individualized care. Their LivingCenter focuses on mental health services, and they believe in the im...
21 N. 12th Street, Suite 300
Kansas City, KS - 66102
Pediatric health care for ages 0 - 18 years old. Turner House serves an ethnically and racially diverse population with
culturally competent, bilingual care. Nearly 90% of patient families
are Spanish speaking. More than 88% live at or below the federal
poverty level, earning less ...
340 Southwest Blvd
Kansas City, KS - 66103
Family Health Care, a non-profit safety net clinic, has been dedicated to improving the health of their community at large for over two decades. With a focus on comprehensive health & well-being, they provide quality medical care, dental services, mental health therapy, legal assistance, socia...
5801 West 115th Street
Leawood, KS - 66211
5300 West 94th Terrace
Overland Park, KS - 66207